Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Time To Get Dirty (Century) Again


Right now I am sitting on the couch with a pile of snot rags and a sore, raw nose all the result of the infamous Bear Mountain Beatdown. Waiting at the top of Bear Mountain in the wind for 20+ minutes while John plied the Palisades Parkway in search of Woodbury Commons didn't help, but time to harden the f*#k up and get on with it.
Having sworn off the racing circuit doesn't mean one can't non race a race, which is what I fully intend to do at this year's Wildcat 100. I mean really, how can you pass up a NUE Series race when the start is 20 minutes from your house and the course gives you a bailout point less then a mile from home and a man cave full of IPAs. Being careful to protect the immune system from another round of Lyme's I have opted for the sit on the couch and eat bon bons training program but to make things really interesting I am going to let you, the esteemed well educated (compliments of this blog) cyclist vote for my non race ride for the event (a no I won't ride a f*#kin' TT bike, I just want to see how many jerks pick it) and you have the option to make multiple selections.
And with that I present the options -

Wrist Snapping Singlespeed

Tried & True Race Hardtail

Cx Madness

TT Bike

Billy's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment